ESET Internet Security and ESET Smart Security Premium each contain a built-in list of pre-defined websites that will trigger the ESET-protected browser.
The secure browser encrypts the communication between your keyboard and browser to provide additional security against keyloggers for banking transactions, credit card numbers, and other sensitive personal data.
ESET Smart Security Premium and ESET Internet Security contain a pre-defined list of websites that will trigger the ESET Banking & Payment protection prompt.
- Remember choice for this website: the ESET Banking & Payment protection secured browser opens automatically the next time you visit this website
- Ask every time: you will see the ESET Banking & Payment protection Continue browsing with more protection? prompt each time you navigate to this website
Make a selection and then click on Yes, open secured browser.
Add or remove banking websites
1. In the main program window, press the F5 key, which opens the Advanced setup window.
There is also another way to open the Advanced setup window.
In the main program window, click on the Setup option.
In the setup menu, click on the Advanced setup option.
2. In the advanced setup window click on WEB AND EMAIL then on Banking & Payment protection and then click on Edit in front of Protected websites.
3. To add a website to the list, click on the add button.
4. enter your Intended address on the field shown below, select your desired option and then click on the OK button.
5. To edit or remove a website first, select it from the list and then click on Edit or Delete buttons.